Predazzo - Val di Fiemme, at an altitude of 1.000m
Aparthotel Majestic is the perfect location for those who wish to enjoy hiking and cycling as well as more sedate activities, with the Latemar cable cars just 1.5 km away, and the lively centre of Predazzo within walking distance. Both the common areas and the apartments are elegantly furnished, yet the property retains its child-friendly character.
Antonio Stradivari, whose violins are regarded as amongst the finest ever created, was a regular visitor to the area in the seventeenth century, choosing the best fir trees to produce his instruments, and Predazzo’s forest remains the pride of the valley to this day.
Paneveggio Natural Park and Visitors’ Centre, with deer and eagles among its extensive fauna, is a few kilometres away. Predazzo also hosts a national equestrian event every July.
More information on our Facebook page
Waste sorting is common in the Val di Fiemme region, with over 80% of all waste collected being sorted. We invite our guests to cooperate by actively sorting their waste during their stay.
The towels and linen in your apartment are cleaned by our partner Lavarent, a firm renowned (and certified) for its water-saving and environmentally friendly approach.
Wifi: the advantages of direct booking
New: a free wifi connection for each apartment; only by booking through this site or our Reservation Centre!
Pizzas and traditional dishes, also available to take away. For information and bookings for breakfast, half board or full board please phone ++39/3396973223 or ++39/0462/501997.
Fiemme eMotion Card
It is not a tax, but a rich package of services! Watch the movie!
For 2,20 euro a day (free for children up to 14 years), you get all of the following for FREE:
- All cable-cars in Val di Fiemme (Alpe Cermis - Cavalese, Pampeago, Latemar 2200 - Predazzo, Bellamonte Castelir): a unique opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views, tasty culinary breaks at the Alpine shelters, or simply to hike or relax in a natural setting.
- All buses in the Trentino area. Perfect for those who want to explore the entire Dolomites region, with trips to other parts of Trentino with its abundance of tourist and cultural attractions including Trento, Lake Garda, and the region’s castles.
- Excursions with mountain guides, experts, botanists and nature guides; walks, workshops and theatre in the woods: a rich programme of activities exclusively for families with children.
- Guided tours and tastings in the wine cellars of the nearby Val di Cembra
- Free entrance to the Palace of the Magnificent Community in Cavalese, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites in Predazzo, the Natural Park of Pale di San Martino (which is famous for its herd of deer, a must for any child visitor to the valley!) Free entrance to the Museum of Trento, the Market and the Castles of Trentino and numerous other historic and cultural sites in the province.
Discounts up to 30% on rafting and biking; benefits and discounts in shops, huts, lodges, restaurants and from manufacturers including km zero.