Aparthotel Des Alpes***
Cavalese - Val di Fiemme, at an altitude of 1.000m
Aparthotel Des Alpes enjoys a quiet, sunny and panoramic location on the outskirts of Cavalese, Val di Fiemme. It is surrounded by a large park with barbecue, sun lounges, childrens playground, beach volley court, putting green and an area for dogs. It offers well equipped, recently renovated apartments for two to six people. All apartments come with a balcony. Aparthotel Des Alpes has a stylish swimming pool and a spa (spa closed in summer 2021), a gym, a baby room (closed in summer 2021).
Cavalese is the perfect combination of a beautiful Alpine landscape and Renaissance architecture. The town is also home to the Magnificent Community, a democratic institution which has sustainably managed the surrounding forest since the Middle Ages. Today, it offers all the excitement and comfort that tourists could wish for, from shopping centres to the ice rink, from rafting to the cable cars to the nearby Alpe Cermis, gateway to the Lagorai hikers’ paradise.
Would you like to know more? Visit our Facebook page!
Sole 24 Ore, the Italian equivalent of the Financial Times, awarded Cavalese its top ranking for its energy policy. It is one of a small group of towns (just 23 in total) that rely 100% on renewable energy. The central heating and hot water at Des Alpes are powered by biomass, a biproduct of the timber industry.
Waste sorting is common in the Val di Fiemme region, with over 80% of all waste collected being sorted. We invite our guests to cooperate by actively sorting their waste during their stay.
The towels and linen in your apartment are cleaned by our partner Lavarent, a firm renowned (and certified) for its water-saving and environmentally friendly approach.
Free Wi-Fi with direct reservation!
A free Wi-Fi connection for each apartment; only by booking through this site or our Reservation Centre! Plus: the possibility to reserve some interesting extra services: mid-week cleaning service, bathrobe, pushchair or children carrier backpack rental... also your first free sauna and breakfast or half board at Restaurant Des Alpes!
Walk-in: come directly in our Aparthotel!
For last minute bookings, come directly to the Aparhotel and check availability with our permanent staff on site: we are always happy to welcome you!
Restaurant Des Alpes
Breakfast, and for dinner pizzas and traditional dishes, also take away. For info and reservations for breakfast or half board, please phone +390368294458 or +390462231117 or use our online booking system.
Great news: renovated pool and wellness!
Designed in an elegant style, the new swimming pool has an area of shallow water dedicated to children. In addition, a large whirlpool for your complete relaxation! The spa will amaze you with the Alpine minimalist style (closed in summer 2021).
More comfort in your apartment!
All apartments have been renovated! New floors, kitchen, bathroom, furniture (a new TV, bigger fridge, larger beds...). Enjoy your dinner on your balcony, now complete with a table, chairs and lights!
Soft entertainment programme and MiniClub
In June and July a well-prepared staff will entertain kinds aged 4-11 during the day. There will also be a soft entartainment programme.
Fiemme Guest Card
It is your destination card in val di Fiemme, allowing you access to a large number of free and discounted services. Watch the movie!
For 2,20 euro a day (free for children up to 14 years), you get discounts on all of the following services:
- All cable-cars in Val di Fiemme (Alpe Cermis - Cavalese, Pampeago, Latemar 2200 - Predazzo, Bellamonte Castelir) at an unbeatable price: a unique opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views, tasty culinary breaks at the Alpine shelters, or simply to hike or relax in a natural setting.
- All buses in the Trentino area. Perfect for those who want to explore the entire Dolomites region, with trips to other parts of Trentino with its abundance of tourist and cultural attractions including Trento, Lake Garda, and the region’s castles.
- Excursions with mountain guides, experts, botanists and nature guides; walks, workshops and theatre in the woods: a rich programme of activities exclusively for families with children.
- Guided tours and tastings in the wine cellars of the nearby Val di Cembra
- Free entrance to the Palace of the Magnificent Community in Cavalese, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites in Predazzo, the Natural Park of Pale di San Martino (which is famous for its herd of deer, a must for any child visitor to the valley!) Free entrance to the Museum of Trento, the Market and the Castles of Trentino and numerous other historic and cultural sites in the province.
Discounts up to 30% on rafting and biking; benefits and discounts in shops, huts, lodges, restaurants and from manufacturers including km zero.