Aparthotel Des Alpes***
Cavalese - Val di Fiemme, at an altitude of 1.000m
Aparthotel Des Alpes enjoys a quiet, sunny and panoramic location on the outskirts of Cavalese, Val di Fiemme. It is surrounded by a large park with barbecue, sun lounges, children's playground, beach volley court, putting green and an area for dogs. It offers well equipped, recently renovated apartments for two to six people. All apartments come with a balcony. Aparthotel Des Alpes has a stylish swimming pool and a spa, a gym, a baby room.
Cavalese is the perfect combination of a beautiful Alpine landscape and Renaissance architecture. The town is also home to the Magnificent Community, a democratic institution which has sustainably managed the surrounding forest since the Middle Ages. Today, it offers all the excitement and comfort that tourists could wish for, from shopping centres to the ice rink, from rafting to the cable cars to the nearby Alpe Cermis, gateway to the Lagorai hikers’ paradise.
Would you like to know more? Visit our Facebook page!
Sole 24 Ore, the Italian equivalent of the Financial Times, awarded Cavalese its top ranking for its energy policy. It is one of a small group of towns (just 23 in total) that rely 100% on renewable energy. The central heating and hot water at Des Alpes are powered by biomass, a biproduct of the timber industry.
Waste sorting is common in the Val di Fiemme region, with over 80% of all waste collected being sorted. We invite our guests to cooperate by actively sorting their waste during their stay.
The towels and linen in your apartment are cleaned by our partner Lavarent, a firm renowned (and certified) for its water-saving and environmentally friendly approach.
More comfort in your apartment
All apartments have been renovated! New floors, kitchen, bathroom, furniture (a new TV, bigger fridge, larger beds...). Enjoy your dinner on your balcony, now complete with a table, chairs and lights!
Renovated pool and wellness
Designed in an elegant style, the new swimming pool has an area of shallow water dedicated to children. In addition, a large whirlpool for your complete relaxation! The spa will amaze you with the Alpine minimalist style.
Restaurant Des Alpes
Located in the first house of our Aoarthotel, Restaurant Des Alpes offers breakfast, and for dinner delicious pizzas and traditional dishes, also take away. You are free to try it once or twice, or opt for a B&B or half board arrangement. Anything goes!
Soft entertainment programme and MiniClub
In June and July a well-prepared staff will entertain kinds aged 4-11 during the day. There will also be a soft entartainment programme (concerts, clowns) in the evening.
Direct booking: the smart choice
Only by booking through this site or our Reservation Centre you will enjoy the possibility to reserve some interesting extra services: mid-week cleaning service, bathrobe, pushchair or children carrier backpack... also breakfast or half board at Restaurant Des Alpes!
Your holiday in full privacy
Our Residences guarantee complete independence: your apartment will be yours and yours only, without anyone having access to it during the whole of your stay. You can cook your meals or eat takeaway food in your apartment, or on your balcony. Trentino Residences also allows you to make a super quick Check-in - you are given the keys of the apartment and it is done… but our staff will be there for all your needs at the reception.
Fiemme Guest Card
It is your destination card in val di Fiemme, allowing you access to a large number of free and discounted services. Watch the movie!
For 2,20 euro a day (free for children up to 14 years), you get discounts on all of the following services:
- All cable-cars in Val di Fiemme (Alpe Cermis - Cavalese, Pampeago, Latemar 2200 - Predazzo, Bellamonte Castelir) at an unbeatable price: a unique opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views, tasty culinary breaks at the Alpine huts, or simply to hike or relax in a natural setting.
- All buses in the Trentino area. Perfect for those who want to explore the entire Dolomites region, with trips to other parts of Trentino with its abundance of tourist and cultural attractions including Trento, Lake Garda, and the region’s castles.
- Excursions with mountain guides, experts, botanists and nature guides; walks, workshops and theatre in the woods: a rich programme of activities exclusively for families with children.
- Guided tours and tastings in the wine cellars of the nearby Val di Cembra
- Free entrance to the Palace of the Magnificent Community in Cavalese, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites in Predazzo, the Natural Park of Pale di San Martino (which is famous for its herd of deer, a must for any child visitor to the valley!) Free entrance to some museums in Trento, the Castles of Trentino and numerous other historic and cultural sites in the province.
Discounts up to 30% on rafting and biking; benefits and discounts in shops, huts, lodges, restaurants and local craftfsmen.
Walk-in: come directly to Aparthotel Des Alpes!
For last minute bookings, come directly to the Aparhotel and check availability with our permanent staff on site: we are always happy to welcome you!