Tesero - Val di Fiemme, at an altitude of 1.000m
Enjoying a quiet, panoramic location, Residence Lagorai’s warm, cosy family atmosphere is what makes the property so special for our guests, and a vast range of apartments (from two to eight beds) is an extra bonus. The residence has a swimming pool, a spa, a small gym, play- and baby room.
In addition to its proximity to the vast Alpe Pampeago-Latemar hiking area, Tesero is a truly special place in its own right, with frescoed churches and typical, Alpine rural architecture — not to mention its renown among mushroom hunters.
Additional information is available on our Facebook page in real time!
Waste sorting is common in the Val di Fiemme region, with over 80% of all waste collected being sorted. We invite our guests to cooperate by actively sorting their waste during their stay.
The towels and linen in your apartment are cleaned by our partner Lavarent, a firm renowned (and certified) for its water-saving and environmentally friendly approach.
Only by booking from this website
A free Wi-Fi connection for each apartment; only by booking through this site or our Reservation Centre! Plus: the possibility to reserve some interesting extra services: apartment with direct connection to swimming pool, mid-week cleaning service, bathrobe, pushchair or children carrier backpack rental... and also your first free sauna!
Fiemme eMotion Card
It is not a tax, but a rich package of services! Watch the movie!
For 2,10 euro a day (free for children up to 14 years), you get discounts on all of the following services:
- All cable-cars in Val di Fiemme (Alpe Cermis - Cavalese, Pampeago, Latemar 2200 - Predazzo, Bellamonte Castelir): a unique opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views, tasty culinary breaks at the Alpine shelters, or simply to hike or relax in a natural setting.
- All buses in the Trentino area. Perfect for those who want to explore the entire Dolomites region, with trips to other parts of Trentino with its abundance of tourist and cultural attractions including Trento, Lake Garda, and the region’s castles.
- Excursions with mountain guides, experts, botanists and nature guides; walks, workshops and theatre in the woods: a rich programme of activities exclusively for families with children.
- Guided tours and tastings in the wine cellars of the nearby Val di Cembra
- Free entrance to the Palace of the Magnificent Community in Cavalese, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites in Predazzo, the Natural Park of Pale di San Martino (which is famous for its herd of deer, a must for any child visitor to the valley!) Free entrance to the Museum of Trento, the Market and the Castles of Trentino and numerous other historic and cultural sites in the province.
Discounts up to 30% on rafting and biking; benefits and discounts in shops, huts, lodges, restaurants and from manufacturers including km zero.
Mini Club and Baby Dance at Aparthotel Des Alpes, Cavalese
Only at 1,5 Km distance, the Mini Club and Baby Dance of Aparthotel Des Alpes is open also to the children staying at Residence Lagorai!