Residence Des Alpes
Cavalese - Val di Fiemme, at an altitude of 1.000m
Residence Des Alpes consists of apartments, each accommodating five to seven guests, located in three small blocks next to Aparthotel Des Alpes, sharing all the Aparthotel's facilities, both indoors (swimming pool, spa, gym, baby room) and outdoors (private park). Please notice spa and baby room will not be available in summer 2021.
Cavalese is the perfect combination of a beautiful Alpine landscape and Renaissance architecture. The town is also home to the Magnificent Community, democratic institution which has sustainably managed the surrounding forest since the Middle Ages. Today it offers all the excitement and comfort that tourists could wish for: from shopping centres to the ice rink, from rafting to the cable cars to the nearby Alpe Cermis, gateway to the Lagorai hikers paradise.
Here more videos on val di Fiemme
Sole 24 Ore, the Italian equivalent of the Financial Times, awarded Cavalese its top ranking for its energy policy. It is one of a small group of towns (just 23 in total) that rely 100% on renewable energy. The central heating and hot water at Des Alpes are powered by biomass, a biproduct of the timber industry.
Waste sorting is common in the Val di Fiemme region, with over 80% of all waste collected being sorted. We invite our guests to co-operate by actively sorting their waste during their stay.
The towels and linen in your apartment are cleaned by our partner Lavarent, a firm renowned (and certified) for its water-saving and environmentally friendly approach.
All apartments of the second house will be totally renovated: many of them with a double bathroom!
All the advantages of direct booking
A free Wi-Fi connection for each apartment: only by booking through this site or our Reservation Centre! Plus: the possibility to reserve some interesting extra services: apartment with washing machine, mid-week cleaning service, bathrobe, pushchair or children carrier backpack rental... also your first free sauna and breakfast or half board at Restaurant Des Alpes!
Walk-in: come directly in our Residence!
For last minute bookings, come directly to the Residence and check availability with our permanent staff on site: we are always happy to welcome you!
Restaurant Des Alpes
Pizzas and traditional dishes, also take away. For reservations for breakfast or half board, please use our online booking service or phone ++39/0368294458 or ++39/0462231117.
Renovated Pool and spa!
The new elegantly designed swimming pool has a shallow water area exclusively for children. In addition, a large whirlpool for your complete relaxation! The spa will amaze you with its minimalist Alpine style.
Miniclub, and baby dance.
In June and July a well-prepared staff will entertain kinds aged 4-11 during the day.
Fiemme Guest Card
It is your destination card while in Cavalese, allowing you to enjoy a lot of free and discounted services! Watch the movie!
For 2,10 euro a day (free for children up to 14 years), you get discounts on all of the following services:
- All cable-cars in Val di Fiemme (Alpe Cermis - Cavalese, Pampeago, Latemar 2200 - Predazzo, Bellamonte Castelir): a unique opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views, tasty culinary breaks at the Alpine shelters, or simply to hike or relax in a natural setting.
- All buses in the Trentino area. Perfect for those who want to explore the entire Dolomites region, with trips to other parts of Trentino with its abundance of tourist and cultural attractions including Trento, Lake Garda, and the region’s castles.
- Excursions with mountain guides, experts, botanists and nature guides; walks, workshops and theatre in the woods: a rich programme of activities exclusively for families with children.
- Guided tours and tastings in the wine cellars of the nearby Val di Cembra
- Free entrance to the Palace of the Magnificent Community in Cavalese, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites in Predazzo, the Natural Park of Pale di San Martino (which is famous for its herd of deer, a must for any child visitor to the valley!) Free entrance to the Museum of Trento, the Market and the Castles of Trentino and numerous other historic and cultural sites in the province.
Discounts up to 30% on rafting and biking; benefits and discounts in shops, huts, lodges, restaurants and from manufacturers including km zero.