Predazzo - Val di Fiemme, at an altitude of 1.000m
Aparthotel Majestic is the perfect location for those who wish to enjoy hiking and cycling as well as more sedate activities, with the Latemar cable cars just 1.5 km away, and the lively centre of Predazzo within walking distance. Both the common areas (lobby, swimming pool, spa, baby room, gym) and the apartments are elegantly furnished, yet the property retains its child-friendly character. Please notice that spa and baby room will not be open in summer 2021.
Antonio Stradivari, whose violins are regarded as amongst the finest ever created, was a regular visitor to the area in the seventeenth century, choosing the best fir trees to produce his instruments, and Predazzo’s forest remains the pride of the valley to this day.
Paneveggio Natural Park and Visitors’ Centre, with deer and eagles among its extensive fauna, is a few kilometres away. Predazzo is also perfect for horse lovers.
For more information about Aparthotel Majestic, Predazzo and val di Fiemme in the summer, go to this blog
Waste sorting is common in the Val di Fiemme region, with over 80% of all waste collected being sorted. We invite our guests to cooperate by actively sorting their waste during their stay.
The towels and linen in your apartment are cleaned by our partner Lavarent, a firm renowned (and certified) for its water-saving and environmentally friendly approach.
All the advantages of direct booking
A free Wi-Fi connection for each apartment; only by booking through this site or our Reservation Centre! Plus: the possibility to reserve some interesting extra services: mid-week cleaning service, bathrobe, pushchair or children carrier backpack rental... also your first free sauna and breakfast or half board at Restaurant Majestic!
Pizzas and traditional dishes, also available to take away. For information about breakfast, half board or full board please call phone no. ++39/389/4589937 or ++39/0462/501997. You can reserve directly your BB or HB package by booking your holiday through this site's booking engine.
Fiemme Guest Card
It is not a tax, but a rich package of services! Watch the movie!
For 2,20 euro a day (free for children up to 14 years), the cumpulsory toursit tax, you get discounts all of the following services:
- All cable-cars in Val di Fiemme (Alpe Cermis - Cavalese, Pampeago, Latemar 2200 - Predazzo, Bellamonte Castelir): a unique opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views, tasty culinary breaks at the Alpine shelters, or simply to hike or relax in a natural setting.
- All buses in the Trentino area. Perfect for those who want to explore the entire Dolomites region, with trips to other parts of Trentino with its abundance of tourist and cultural attractions including Trento, Lake Garda, and the region’s castles.
- Excursions with mountain guides, experts, botanists and nature guides; walks, workshops and theatre in the woods: a rich programme of activities exclusively for families with children.
- Guided tours and tastings in the wine cellars of the nearby Val di Cembra
- Free entrance to the Palace of the Palace of the Magnificent Community in Cavalese, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites in Predazzo, Pale di San Martino Natural Park (famous for its herd of deer, a must for any child visitor to the valley!)
- Free entrance to the Museums in Trento, the Castles of Trentino and numerous other historic and cultural sites in the province.
Discounts on rafting and biking; benefits and discounts in shops, mountain huts, restaurants and from local deli producers.